C64adv.zip *

Gruds in Space

by Joseph A. Dudar and Chuck Sommerville

Space Exploration
1983

There I was, like, cool to the max, man, crusing in my totally awesome Space-Commuter. I was turned on to some tunes when a blast came in over the computer/wet bar. Like wow! It was direct from President Fred. Some spy dude was lost on Pluto and needed fuel. If I delivered it they would hand over one million dollars. Like, wow, action AND cash, THE ultimate! All I had to do was connect with this dude, Lord Deebo, for more data...

License: Former commercial
TUID: n61uyfnxvl32owd1

If you enjoyed Gruds in Space...

People who like Gruds in Space also gave high ratings to these games:

Stupid Creek. Stupid Christmas., by Troy Jones III
Stupid Mom made you take your stupid little brother to town for stupid Christmas shopping in the freezing cold. And now you have to cross this stupid freezing-cold creek in a stupid boat to get back home.

Escape From Santaland, by Jason Ermer
Ugh. Christmastime at the mall. The last place you want to be, during the worst time of year to be there.

Andromeda Dreaming, by Joey Jones
Aliss can control her dreams, but will this help her when she's stuck in a galaxy on the brink of destruction? Winner of the Andromeda Legacy competition 2012, Andromeda Dreaming is in the same setting as Andromeda Awakening.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by jcompton on 9 July 2020 at 6:59pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item