Contains labyrinth.taf
Download from Delron
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

The Leviathan Labyrinth

by Cheryl Howard

2003

Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: mxir1sqtj81jpqew

5th Place - ADRIFT Summer Comp 2003

Delron Review Compilation
I wasn't overly impressed with the opening of the game. Confusion reigned. Too much going on and too little information. Was I in the future or the past? I didn't have the faintest idea.

Starting out restricted is never - IMO - a good opening to any adventure game. To slam a puzzle in your face early doors does not bode well. If you get frustrated or if the answer, however simple, eludes you, then more than likely the game will be abandoned.

Bound, gagged and blindfolded is not too fun a way to begin any adventure!

Overall, I didn't take to this at all. I felt there was a distinct lack of information from the word go and the opening location was not pleasant.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 22 April 2019 at 5:29am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item