The Quick Dating Game

by Ogre profile

Humor

Play the quick dating game and see if you can get the girl!

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. It was a lot of fun.

This is my official entry for the contest, "Brevity, the Soul of Wit" for August, 2015.

Please note: If you are easily offended by stereotypes, especially as they relate to men, women, and dating, please don't read, rate, or comment on this game. It is meant to be silly.

First Publication Date: January 8, 2015
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: mrmtrlnqwswavhjf

From the Author

by Ogre

Sure, I'm the author. But I really liked this one. It is still fun for me to go back and read, even years later. There's not a ton of different endings, but you can play it more than once to try and find the different endings. And while you're there, you can just try and imagine the scenes playing out in the TV studio and laugh away!

If you enjoyed The Quick Dating Game...

People who like The Quick Dating Game also gave high ratings to these games:

Kelly Unicornstrider and Friends (1982-1985), by Gower
A comprehensive quiz + bonus fan faction about the the underrated cult classic show "Kelly Unicornstrider and Friends" (1982-1985). Questions range from really easy to really difficult.

Hank's Journey, by Ogre
Make decisions for Hank as he wanders out into a world that is quite a bit more than it seems. Watch him head into the darkness and see if and how he will find his way back out...or further in... Please note the maturity rating on this...

The Donner Party, by Will11
The Donner Party were a group of about 90 men, women and children who tried traveling to their new homes in California by an unfamiliar route across the Salt Lake Desert of Utah and the Sierra Nevada Mountains but met with enough...

The Quick Dating Game appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ogre's Stories by Ogre
A list of stories written by me, Ogre.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 3:15am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item