The Quick Dating Game

by Ogre profile

Humor

No member reviews yet - be the first

Play the quick dating game and see if you can get the girl!

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. It was a lot of fun.

This is my official entry for the contest, "Brevity, the Soul of Wit" for August, 2015.

Please note: If you are easily offended by stereotypes, especially as they relate to men, women, and dating, please don't read, rate, or comment on this game. It is meant to be silly.

First Publication Date: January 8, 2015
Development System: Custom
TUID: mrmtrlnqwswavhjf

From the Author

by Ogre
Sure, I'm the author. But I really liked this one. It is still fun for me to go back and read, even years later. There's not a ton of different endings, but you can play it more than once to try and find the different endings. And while you're there, you can just try and imagine the scenes playing out in the TV studio and laugh away!

If you enjoyed The Quick Dating Game...