The Quick Dating Game

by Ogre profile

Humor

Play the quick dating game and see if you can get the girl!

I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it. It was a lot of fun.

This is my official entry for the contest, "Brevity, the Soul of Wit" for August, 2015.

Please note: If you are easily offended by stereotypes, especially as they relate to men, women, and dating, please don't read, rate, or comment on this game. It is meant to be silly.

First Publication Date: January 8, 2015
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: mrmtrlnqwswavhjf

From the Author

by Ogre

Sure, I'm the author. But I really liked this one. It is still fun for me to go back and read, even years later. There's not a ton of different endings, but you can play it more than once to try and find the different endings. And while you're there, you can just try and imagine the scenes playing out in the TV studio and laugh away!

If you enjoyed The Quick Dating Game...

People who like The Quick Dating Game also gave high ratings to these games:

Mazkil, by Steve24833
Take control of a young, aggressive Orc named Mazkil, of the Tribe the Red Blades, in his attempt to make his way in the world. Become an honored Chieftain of your tribe or become a feared Soldier for the Kingdom of Man.

Achilles, by Chase223 and Steve24833
Take control of General Achilles, a human General trying to lead the human fleet to prosperity through politics and military means, while dealing with keeping humanity and it's allies together, dealing with a barbaric race of raiders and...

Agent of Order, by Mizal
Orbiting a barren planetoid in a system full of nothing just past the edge of the frontier, The Last Outpost is just another refueling station. Strategically important, true, but on a routine stop you never expected to spend longer than...

The Quick Dating Game appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ogre's Stories by Ogre
A list of stories written by me, Ogre.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 3:15am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item