All the IntroComp 2008 games
Contains Phoenix's Landing - Destiny/Phoenix's Landing- Destiny.gblorb
Introcomp entry (also contains a walkthrough)
Requires a Glulx interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Phoenix's Landing: Destiny

by Carolyn VanEseltine profile

2008

Winner of the IntroComp 2008 competition.

First Publication Date: August 21, 2008
IFID: 37FE7F49-9CE8-438A-AFC7-1A4F3E171B0F
TUID: meshth9smof7y8tj

If you enjoyed Phoenix's Landing: Destiny...

People who like Phoenix's Landing: Destiny also gave high ratings to these games:

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

Absence of Law, by mathbrush
Excuse me, can you help me? Yes, you, browsing IFDB games! I need your assistance, but I don't have long. There's so much going on: remote surveillance, unauthorized cloning, forgotten languages, robots playing poker. It's time to take...

Sugarlawn, by Mike Spivey
With a loud "click," the door closes behind you. Finally! You are locked inside an antebellum Southern mansion, alone, wearing only a chicken costume. You've fantasized about this moment for years.

The following polls include votes for Phoenix's Landing: Destiny:

Deep fictional worlds by Kenji Yamada
I'd like to play more games set in fictional worlds with deeply-imagined cultures and history. Implementation depth would also be a plus.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by cvaneseltine on 15 February 2015 at 10:57pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item