Play on ChooseYourStory.com

De Milite Inprudenti

by BradinDvorak

Do you know what happens to knights who dare oppose me? They’re soundly beaten, torn to shreds, reduced to mere ashes, utterly and completely obliterated. No one can defeat the great and mighty (and—dare I say—quite handsome) Knarr'ator. I’m the best, most awesomest dragon there ever is, was, and will be. And yet here you stand, just a character in my story, challenging me like the fool you are. If you think you stand a chance against me, you’ve got another think coming.

But by all means, go ahead and try.

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: kr0ar2aw4g4kt69s

If you enjoyed De Milite Inprudenti...

People who like De Milite Inprudenti also gave high ratings to these games:

Seedship, by John Ayliff
An AI ship full of frozen colonists must find the best planet to be the new home of the human race.

Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle, by David Dyte, Steve Bernard, Dan Shiovitz, Iain Merrick, Liza Daly, John Cater, Ola Sverre Bauge, J. Robinson Wheeler, Jon Blask, Dan Schmidt, Stephen Granade, Rob Noyes, and Emily Short

Blow Your House Down, by Bill Ingersoll
You are alone in your remote cabin, located on a dead-end road in the Adirondack Mountains. A powerful hurricane has switched directions and is now bearing down on your wilderness retreat, bringing with it strong winds and heavy rains....

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Zape on 2 March 2021 at 8:23pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item