Alice Aforethought

by Hanon Ondricek profile

Surreal
2017

I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid.

Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll prove it to you if you help me fix this. There are other people who might be able to help us.

Unfortunately, they are all mad.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2017
Development System: AXMA Story Maker
TUID: i9hkuf3a485h657k

12th Place - 23rd Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2017)

One of the best puzzly web games out there. Surreal Alice., November 17, 2017

I beta tested this game.

This is an intense puzzle game, and it has some small graphics, background sounds/music, and timed responses.

This is a tricky, tricky puzzle game. You have to redeem yourself after destroying your father's pocket watch. The game sends you on a journey with several axes: time, space, size, etc.

I like it quite a bit, even writing down a walkthrough for it.

I only give it 4 stars because timed text delays drive me crazy. But not everyone may feel that way.

If you enjoyed Alice Aforethought...

People who like Alice Aforethought also gave high ratings to these games:

The Legendary Hero Has Failed, by Tom Martin
The Legendary Hero of Time has failed. The dancing Imp has won. The Moon will finish its descent from the sky and crash into the earth. When it reaches the ground there will be nothing left. You sit by a roaring firepit on a grassy...

Christminster, by Gareth Rees
"When your brother Malcolm sends you a telegram inviting you to visit him at Biblioll College in the ancient university town of Christminster, you imagine that the mysterious `discovery' he alludes to is nothing more than some esoteric...

We Absolutely Meant to Go to Zee, by Olivia Wood and Failbetter Games
A nautical upset leaves you adrift with three spirited children in an unzeeworthy boat. Explore forgotten islets. Visit the pirate haven of Gaider's Mourn. And for goodness' sake, get them home in time for tea.

Alice Aforethought appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for Alice Aforethought:

This is version 9 of this page, edited by Hanon Ondricek on 16 November 2017 at 9:22am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item