Alice Aforethought

by Hanon Ondricek profile

Surreal
2017

I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid.

Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll prove it to you if you help me fix this. There are other people who might be able to help us.

Unfortunately, they are all mad.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2017
Development System: AXMA Story Maker
TUID: i9hkuf3a485h657k

12th Place - 23rd Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2017)

One of the best puzzly web games out there. Surreal Alice., November 17, 2017

I beta tested this game.

This is an intense puzzle game, and it has some small graphics, background sounds/music, and timed responses.

This is a tricky, tricky puzzle game. You have to redeem yourself after destroying your father's pocket watch. The game sends you on a journey with several axes: time, space, size, etc.

I like it quite a bit, even writing down a walkthrough for it.

I only give it 4 stars because timed text delays drive me crazy. But not everyone may feel that way.

If you enjoyed Alice Aforethought...

People who like Alice Aforethought also gave high ratings to these games:

You Find Yourself in a Room., by Eli Piilonen
YFYIAR is the drunken uncle of text-based adventures: Abusive, abrasive, and maybe a little funny.

The Sweetest Honey, by Mauro Couto
Anima is an unsure man, terrified by the idea of dying. But one day discovers that he cannot die. Instead, he wakes up from the beginning of the day, as if nothing had happened. ┐Will be Anima able to overcome his fear? English...

Solarium, by Anya Johanna DeNiro
The year is 1954. One year after mutually assured destruction. And I am trying to find you, through memory and alchemy. Not many people know how the nuclear devastation really happened. But we do. We were part of Solarium.

Alice Aforethought appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for Alice Aforethought:

This is version 9 of this page, edited by Hanon Ondricek on 16 November 2017 at 9:22am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item