Zip containing all the game files

Post-Christmas Letdown

by E. Joyce profile

2011

(intro text)

Itís December 26th. Your family has all gone home. Your apartment is a disaster. You have an eggnog hangover. You need to get ready for work. Too bad the Mouse King has parked himself in front of your closet.

First Publication Date: December 31, 2011
IFID: 4B86485F-B63C-4E01-ABE2-B4F20649895B
TUID: hql7lozn6l9rmdhj

Entrant - The penultimate not numbered Speed IF

Charming post-Christmas SpeedIF, March 21, 2021
by Victor Gijsbers (The Netherlands)

This is a very fine example of SpeedIF. Post-Christmas Letdown is very short, but well-implemented, with easy puzzles and a lot of charm. It made me smile and I enjoyed it for the ten minutes or so that it took me to play it. Which is precisely what one may hope from a SpeedIF game.

Post-Christmas Letdown on IFDB

Post-Christmas Letdown appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for December 2019 by David Welbourn
On Monday December 30, 2019, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works...

This is version 8 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 10:32pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item