calling.zip
Contains index.html

Calling of The Night

by Hellduriel profile

Calling of the Night is a short inteactive fiction game written by Pavel Homola & Hellduriel. The game is still in development. Please let me know your opinion on this short game. Your feedback is really appreciated!

License: Creative Commons
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
IFID: 2D99DC6B-6CC8-406C-9A33-E660969C6B02
TUID: g2uhffjfi1pi2hpr

A work in progress, August 23, 2019

The basic story is simple and perhaps a bit too straight forward. Most of the best choices are obvious even without the clues provided within the story.
The game play was generally smooth, but there were a couple of glitches.
Overall I would say it was worth the time to play and I hope the creator continues to work on it as well as create other games.

If you enjoyed Calling of The Night...