Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Mysterious Kitten

by MartialArtsMaster

2001

In this game, after you rescue a mysterious kitten, you're catapulted on an adventure through another world, attempting to liberate it from its evil dictator.

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: fwgsxkht0n5z4aan

Nice start, but..., January 6, 2021
by Ogre (A Cave)

I liked the setup, though it seemed quite fantastic. It was enough to get me interesting in reading the story. However, the first page left me feeling quite lacking. There was some vague reference to earth. Then I went and saved a kitten. Then there was just one option. I’m not sure I understand why many authors put very little information on a page and then only provide one option. If there’s not a significant change in scene or point of view, or something similar, just slap all those pages without options onto one page that actually ends with the options – that would make much more sense to me, anyway.

The first options I have are a pick-the-right-choice-or-die options. I hope that doesn’t continue. A “superhuman-looking human?” Nice. Wait, it’s over?

That was a nice story with good spelling, grammar, and the like. I really appreciated that there were options and many of the options actually affected the story. The story was very short, though. I think this story has a lot of potential and really could be expanded to have more options, more development, and a more complete story. Or, since this is clearly an older story, another author might take the ideas started in this story, expand on them, and write an additional story based in this world.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 4:13am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item