Storforsen.z5
Requires a Z-Code interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

Storforsen

by Eva Vikström

2004

Language: Swedish (sv)
IFID: ZCODE-1-041212-5D7A
TUID: eiroeu8ndn96ezwt

A short game, but with pretty cozy atmosphere., December 7, 2022
by Magnus W (Örebro, Sweden)

This game is in Swedish, but I'll write the review in English. This game is pretty short, only a handful of rooms, but it is pretty cozy. The descriptions of the rooms are pretty well-written, and for the most part you have an easy time navigating and understand what the next step is. The ending is pretty abrupt and strange in a way, but for such a short game I think it's okay.

The environments are familiar in many ways, and I can see some inspiration from other games that most people are familiar with.

Could maybe be a bit more fleshed out to make it longer, but I think it works well the way it is. You should be able to finish this in 15-30 minutes or so without looking at the hints if you are a regular player of IF (and understand Swedish of course).

This is the second game I play by this author, and I enjoyed this a lot more than "Hotel Noir"/Hotellet.z5, even if this is way shorter. The puzzles are fewer, but makes more sense.

This is version 1 of this page, last edited on 29 September 2007 at 8:50pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item