L'homme-taupe

by Leo Henry

Work and life of a famous irish excentric, the Mole Man, who excavated under his victorian house, like a mole. Leo Henry plays with the meaning of "passage" in a Twine game to reflect on outsider art and hypertext as well.

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: October 28, 2018
IFID: 258566288F3C23AEE24F44AFC68CE0F2
TUID: ecqq75z6bhsyk8c4

If you enjoyed L'homme-taupe...

People who like L'homme-taupe also gave high ratings to these games:

Frolic Rpg, by Porpentine
A short CYOA on social life, made for the Twiny Jam 2015, or, as the author says, a "procedurally generated emoticon rpg".

The Golden, by Kerry Taylor
You are Jane, a seventeen year old girl trapped in a seaside house with no electricity and little food. Navigate the house, your increasingly strained relationships with your father and brother, and your own dread in the time it takes...

their angelical understanding, by Porpentine
I train to fight angels in a monastery by the sea. Wear headphones. TW: Suicidal ideation, ableism, abuse, possible epilepsy trigger.

The following polls include votes for L'homme-taupe:

Good Games in French/Bons jeux en franšais by thecanvasrose
I've recently reached an intermediate level of French speaking at my university. I can easily read relatively straightforward sentences, that is, but writing which is highly poetic or archaic I will not understand. I think I know French...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by frolic on 3 April 2020 at 3:56am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item