L'homme-taupe

by Leo Henry

Work and life of a famous irish excentric, the Mole Man, who excavated under his victorian house, like a mole. Leo Henry plays with the meaning of "passage" in a Twine game to reflect on outsider art and hypertext as well.

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: October 28, 2018
IFID: 258566288F3C23AEE24F44AFC68CE0F2
TUID: ecqq75z6bhsyk8c4

If you enjoyed L'homme-taupe...

People who like L'homme-taupe also gave high ratings to these games:

With Those We Love Alive, by Porpentine and Brenda Neotenomie
no dreams written by porpentine scored by brenda neotenomie

Photopia, by Adam Cadre
"Will you read me a story?" "Read you a story? What fun would that be? I've got a better idea: let's tell a story together."

metrolith, by Porpentine
I made this in a day for BIG TRASHY TWINE JAM. This is a micro-story generating CYOA inspired by Zdzisław Beksiński, about a traveler coming to a massive stone ruin. The selection of travelers you can pick from is different each time.

The following polls include votes for L'homme-taupe:

Good Games in French/Bons jeux en franšais by thecanvasrose
I've recently reached an intermediate level of French speaking at my university. I can easily read relatively straightforward sentences, that is, but writing which is highly poetic or archaic I will not understand. I think I know French...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by frolic on 3 April 2020 at 3:56am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item