Story File *
Contains igor.taf
One room competition entry
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.
Story File *
Contains igor.taf
Post Comp Full size game
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

Igor

by Ian Thomson

2010

You play Igor, servant of "The Master" who you have to help create a monster. With sound and speech.

Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: e7skiwjpuil4v56g

Delron Review Compilation
It has a lovely retro feel to it which made me all misty eyed for good ole days of adventure games. Unfortunately it also suffers with many of the classic faults of the games of old (and a lot of recent games as well). Some of these faults I can forgive others I cannot.

I'm not overly fond of music or sound effects in IF games but in this one I think it actually add something to the play experience. Not too over the top (I will not ask about copyright). For this reason some of the sparse locations descriptions are appropriate as I assume the sound effect are designed to add the rest. This works to a point but -

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 24 April 2019 at 1:36am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item