ZORK-I-ITA.z5

ZORK I ITA

by Whovian (Bruno Bucciotti) [programming] Ragfox [translation]

1980

No member reviews yet - be the first

Zork in Italian.

Language: Italian (it)
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: b2f1uhkgrwdksxe

Italian translation of Zork I, by Marc Blank and Dave Lebling

If you enjoyed ZORK I ITA...

People who like ZORK I ITA also gave high ratings to these games:

Darkiss! Il bacio del vampiro - Capitolo 2: viaggio all'inferno, by Marco Vallarino
The vampire Martin Voigt goes to infernal realm of Ovranilla, a wasteland full of dangers and populated by wicked monsters, where he has to meet the priestesses of Valmar to obtain their help for his war against mankind.

The Space Under the Window, by Andrew Plotkin
A new, experimental game that has no puzzles but uses only words that change your focus on things, thereby adapting the story. [--blurb from The Z-Files Catalogue]

The Warbler's Nest, by Jason McIntosh
Surely the reed bank counts as a wild place. While it gives you so much, you've never tended it, not really, not like you do with your garden. It's something like the forest, then, but much safer to search without attracting attention....

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Lance Campbell on 13 January 2020 at 5:28pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item