ZORK-I-ITA.z5

Language: Italian (it)
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: b2f1uhkgrwdksxe

Italian translation of Zork I, by Marc Blank and Dave Lebling

If you enjoyed ZORK I ITA...

People who like ZORK I ITA also gave high ratings to these games:

Andromeda Dreaming, by Joey Jones
Aliss can control her dreams, but will this help her when she's stuck in a galaxy on the brink of destruction? Winner of the Andromeda Legacy competition 2012, Andromeda Dreaming is in the same setting as Andromeda Awakening.

The Meteor, the Stone and a Long Glass of Sherbet, by Graham Nelson (as Angela M. Horns)
Another day wasted as guest of the Empress, a wretchedly long tour of the breath-taking Boreal Falls, conducted as ever by the Lady Amilia. As if she weren't bad enough, an honour guard of soldiers, their breast-plates red in the setting...

Alone, by Paul Michael Winters
Just you and your car, alone on the open road. You haven't seen another car for weeks. You haven't spoken to another person in months. And if you want to stay alive, you'd better keep it that way.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Lance Campbell on 13 January 2020 at 5:28pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item