Mario is Missing 2: Ultimate Quest

Mario is Missing 2: Ultimate Quest

by Jay Comix Inc

Mystery
2008

No member reviews yet - be the first

PART TWO OF A THREE PART SERIES.

PART ONE WAS "THE FOES."

PART THREE IS GOING TO BE "PALACE OF SHADOW."

- Last time, on "Mario is Missing 2," Mario was kidnapped! Luigi searched the planet in an exciting journey slash endeavor across the mushroom planet place of no real label slash title! He was unsuccessful. However, last we saw him, he was locked in the Glitz Pit, a fighting arena, alongside thousands of fighting fans.

- This time, on "Mario is Missing 2," Luigi gets a lot closer to finding out whodunitz, and where he is now. But, he's gonna have to solve some freaking easy puzzles, and some freaking hard ones. Or, rather, YOU will. Will you? If you want to.

- Yes, I know it's rather terrible. So what? At least it's not the worst game you'll ever play in your life. What about the ORIGINAL Mario is Missing? For the PC/NES/SNES?

- One more thing-- you might find some parts truly difficult. That just means I did my job well. And look forward to the exciting conclusion, coming I don't know when!

First Publication Date: September 11, 2008
Development System: quest
IFID: 92B45337B985965080A8091FB8A6484F
TUID: 9vqrzwyoaws8tsfe

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Eq on 16 May 2013 at 2:13pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item