SpeedIF_-1.zip
Contains dgspeed.z5
Requires a Z-Code interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
speedIF_-1.html
Contains older version of Welbourn's solution.

Literacy

by David S. Glasser

2001

In this tiny one-room game, you play as some one who wants to win the robot monkey by dressing up as Gustav Schmidt for Halloween. If you can steal his death mask from the library, your win is assured.

IFID: ZCODE-1-011118-71AB
TUID: 99hicyvv3hnaa1gs

If you enjoyed Literacy...

People who like Literacy also gave high ratings to these games:

It, by Emily Boegheim
"The rules of the game are easy. I'm It, so I go and hide. You and the others count to 50, then you have to look for me. If you find me, you have to get into the hiding spot with me. If you're the last person still looking for me, then...

Lost Pig, by Admiral Jota
Pig lost! Boss say that it Grunk fault. Say Grunk forget about closing gate. Maybe boss right. Grunk not remember forgetting, but maybe Grunk just forget. -- IFComp 2007 blurb

Seasonal Apocalypse Disorder, by Zan and Xavid
As cities around the world turn to ash, the Federal Bureau of Druids sends you back in time to the autumnal equinox to stop the Order of the Fiery Doom. Find plants for your mystical cocoon and travel to different seasons. Will you be...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Zape on 11 November 2020 at 7:59pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item