HTML file

The Dead House

by Dark Forest Media profile

Short Adventure/Horror Twine. Get lost in the woods, meet ghouls, and solve puzzles.

License: Creative Commons
IFID: D0692380-76B5-4E0A-9F0C-9893E1BFF1D4
TUID: 96jxu8uzc70a62z7

Good example of multimedia Twine, March 23, 2016
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

This is not a long story, nor a complicated one. It is a fairly simple easy puzzle, and almost seems to be an experiment in what Twine can do. I'm giving the game two stars, but the multimedia presentation gets it another for effort. I'd like to see a more involved story presented like this.

Enjoyable!, July 9, 2016

I enjoyed the puzzles, and this was lots of fun for me! It was cool seeing a Twine game with eerie pictures as well. The only downside was that it was short (which is totally a compliment because I'd like to see more), and I still liked playing it. It's a great time passer. ^^

If you enjoyed The Dead House...

People who like The Dead House also gave high ratings to these games:

Grimnoir, by ProP
It's his biggest selling point and it's a cold, hard fact: occult detective Jacob Morris has never lost a case, and he's been in this business a long time. Join him and his singularly skilled colleague Solene in rainy Steel City as they...

HAIZARA, by Rani Baker
My first game attempt, a Twine project that hearkens back to the days of LCD handheld games. A short adventurous romp in a fantasy world. Made for Twiny Jam.

Ürs, by Christopher Hayes, Daniel Talsky
You're a regular rabbit who's lived in the same warren your entire life. You have no reason to leave, but the THUD threatens to destroy all the baby kittens. Maybe something in the ancient places of the Ürs could help. A lushly...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Dark Forest Media on 30 October 2021 at 3:44am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item