Dude, Where's My Scapula.gblorb
Dude, Where's My Scapula? gblorb file

Dude, Where's My Scapula?

by Zachary Hodgens profile

Where on Earth did you leave that thing?

First Publication Date: March 23, 2016
IFID: 046DAF27-7334-4803-8271-801B8118EB56
TUID: 8a1iccjhv36jnr9o

7th Place - First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

A quick romp, January 6, 2020
by hsgerard (Portland)

Not the best implemented, but does a good job at a sort of Veederian prose. There are definitely some issues that would've been ironed out with some beta testing (Spoiler - click to show)(like, why can I not >OPEN COFFIN WITH HAMMER but instead I have to just >OPEN COFFIN when i'm holding it?) Maybe I'm just a sucker for reanimated skeletons.

If you enjoyed Dude, Where's My Scapula?...