Dude, Where's My Scapula.gblorb
Dude, Where's My Scapula? gblorb file

Dude, Where's My Scapula?

by Zachary Hodgens profile

Where on Earth did you leave that thing?

First Publication Date: March 23, 2016
IFID: 046DAF27-7334-4803-8271-801B8118EB56
TUID: 8a1iccjhv36jnr9o

7th Place - First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

A quick romp, January 6, 2020
by hsgerard (Portland)

Not the best implemented, but does a good job at a sort of Veederian prose. There are definitely some issues that would've been ironed out with some beta testing (Spoiler - click to show)(like, why can I not >OPEN COFFIN WITH HAMMER but instead I have to just >OPEN COFFIN when i'm holding it?) Maybe I'm just a sucker for reanimated skeletons.

If you enjoyed Dude, Where's My Scapula?...

People who like Dude, Where's My Scapula? also gave high ratings to these games:

Lost Pig, by Admiral Jota
Pig lost! Boss say that it Grunk fault. Say Grunk forget about closing gate. Maybe boss right. Grunk not remember forgetting, but maybe Grunk just forget. -- IFComp 2007 blurb

Toby's Nose, by Chandler Groover
A murder most foul has been committed and Sherlock Holmes is on the case. You are his dog.

Damnatio Memoriae, by Emily Short
14 AD. Agrippa Postumus, grandson of the recently-deceased Augustus, tries to avoid death at the hands of the next emperor, Tiberius. At his disposal: a couple of old manuscripts, a lamp, and a recalcitrant slave. And a powerful...

This is version 10 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 28 July 2017 at 2:58am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item