zx.zip

Quest Adventure

by Kim W. Topley

1983

The object of QUEST ADVENTURE is to find a map, hidden in a world inhabited by gruesome monsters guarding their territory and various pieces of treasure. On the way, you must also locate an ancient scroll which will provide you with a valuable clue.

You may play the role of one of five characters, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Each character has five attributes which vary throughout the game. These are: Strength; Luck; Dexterity; Constitution; Charm.

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
TUID: 6bfihix9hq07uct1

An innovative game with a hint of awesome., September 22, 2013
by theqbasicwizard (Leduc, Alberta)
Related reviews: theqbasicwizard, text gaming, quest adventure

I remember playing this game on an emulator when I was a kid. I thought that it was quite well done. The five different paths that one can take with the character selection was quite innovative for it's time. I feel that this game would have been more of a staple in text adventure gaming if they would have also ported it onto DOS. But other then that this game is quite fun to play and I would have to put it on my top list of games to take with me if I was shipwrecked on a deserted island.

If you enjoyed Quest Adventure...