Available via Steam, Google Play, and the Hosted Games iOS app
Have you played this game?
You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
No reviews yet - be the first
About the Story
Visit a myth-infested 1820s Ireland. One dark (if not particularly stormy) night, you find yourself face to face with a frightening visage—or lack thereof. Though shaped like a man, the creature you’ve encountered appears to have lost his head. Worse, he seems to think you might be the one to blame!
The Harbinger's Head is a 46,000 word interactive fantasy/horror game where your choices control the story. It’s up to you to prove your innocence and discover the true thief of the harbinger's head before your own winds up on the chopping block!
• Play as male, female, or non-binary.
• Step into the shoes of an herbalist, schoolteacher, or lamplighter.
• Shape your personality and build your skills through the choices you make, or trust your luck at your own peril.
• Make friends—or enemies—of the various Fae creatures you’ll encounter along the way.
• Discover one of eight endings... or meet an untimely death.
Language: English (en)
First Publication Date: July 19, 2018
Current Version: Unknown
Development System: ChoiceScript
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
This is version 1 of this page, edited by storytellerkim
on 24 July 2018 at 12:39pm.
- View Update History
- Edit This Page
- Add a News Item