Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Frameshift

by AzBaz

2017

.-- .... -.-- / -... . / .- / .... . .-. --- ..--..

When all that's desired is to do good in a cruel World with so little power, what measures might be taken to create change? Afflicted by something more than just psychosis, one rogue hero seeks a path of getting that power to help people in need. Henle's getting rougher by the day and it's starting to look like Bast isn't the only problem on the streets. In the end, it all comes down to Frameshift.

Parts of this tie into my main project, though they're only minor things that are neither particularly easy to find nor important to the plot. In context of the main story, however, anything you might feel is left unexplained can be understood from the information coming to a CYS near you sometime in the sort-of-near future.

Thanks to all of those who patiently helped me as I stumbled around the merciless world of scripting, especially BradinDvorak.
NOTE FOR READERS: Any number works to unlock the passcode at the start; I originally added this to prevent people accessing the story while editing and kept it because it ties into other stories I'm working on.

hAha sozry, 4 eny mtke this my fist storey pleas r8 ni5ely!!

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: 19fbllwiikkcp13

If you enjoyed Frameshift...