The Knight Order of the Golden Sun - Play in your browser

The Knight Order of the Golden Sun

by RNDGamer

In the realm of knights and kings, kingdoms rise and perish. The ever-warmongering Lorimur and the over-ambitious Karadas, are both struggling for control over the entire continent. Caught in the middle of their conflict, lies the small city-state of Valinor. Because of its strategic position between its neighbors, it's caught between a rock and a hard plate. If it were to choose to maintain its Independence, its inevitable destruction would only be a matter of time. Under the constantly increasing pressure of both sides, it decides to become a vassal to Lorimur, the one most likely to win this race.

On a certain day, a group of knights send by Lorimur arrive before the city gates, they call themselves the knights of the Golden Sun. They have come here in pursuit of glory and fame. But make no mistake, they're not some common knight band, they are amongst the high and mighty. They behave like the lords of the land and countless servants and soldiers follow in their wake. Some may claim a title bought with money has no value, but they'll tell you otherwise, the current market price of a knight title is a whopping 1000 gold crowns. How could anybody call that worthless?

Some may wonder, 'Nobody has ever heard of them before. Are they here to help or to cause trouble?'

Then they'll politely answer, "Don't bother us with your silly questions and move out of the way, you filthy peasant!"

Approximately 60,000 words.

First Publication Date: April 16, 2019
License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: 155v1rsw12nj9182

If you enjoyed The Knight Order of the Golden Sun...