About the Story
Between the monster attacks and the magic theory essays, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer.
Keeper of the Day and Night is a 390,000 word interactive urban fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
A newly declared keeper, you realize life hasn’t changed much when you’re attacked by werewolves over the summer. With the aftermath of a demon attack to deal with, the kidnapping of a girl who isn’t supposed to exist, and more magic theory homework than ever, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer. Hopefully not literally.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
- Romance or befriend one of ten love interests, from a cheerful clairvoyant to a snarky telepath, each with a unique subplot.
- Learn to control your powers as one of seven unique species, from human to nephilim, while raising a hellhound puppy, phantom kitten, or dragon hatchling.
- Choose one of six majors, from Magic Theory to Magic Technology Engineering.
- Embrace your celebrity status as a keeper, or swear off press conferences forever.
- Support one of the factions working to take control of New Magi City, or forge your own path.
- Discover the secrets of your past, and become involved in the NMC intrigue yourself.
- Who decided to let college students with magic save the world?
Language: English (en)
First Publication Date: April 1, 2021
Current Version: Unknown
License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: ChoiceScript