tildeath.gam
original competition entry

Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me

by Mike Sousa profile and Jon Ingold profile

2002

Dr. Taylor's looking worried. Dr. Kurner's looking exhausted. Zak is grinning with glee. Today is the big day, and you're about to try out the crowning experiment of your life, and in AtlantisLab's chequered history. It's just a shame that it's not going to work. And you're unlikely to stay alive through the consequences. TILL DEATH... and then some.

Language: English (en-US)
Development System: TADS 2
Baf's Guide ID: 1914
IFIDs:  TADS2-71DE9465A3B3077D37BC2D9850AC6254
TADS2-2BDE7675C3DEF49D7F223B7B790CBA88
TUID: 48sc0ktuskuy0cay

Off-Site Reviews

>VERBOSE -- Paul O'Brian's Interactive Fiction Page

So we're talking about a pretty phenomenal game, here. In fact, almost depressingly so, given that I'm an entrant this year and TDMAMOOM is miles better than my game. It's not perfect, mind. I found a few spelling and grammar errors, and there were times I wished for clearer descriptions of events and objects. But those flaws are minor and cosmetic, and they do nothing to change the fact that this is a damn good game. Bravo.

Page Update History