PAX East 2011 Speed-IF
The seventy-first Speed-IF, with no particular name, took place at PAX East 2011 in Boston on March 12th, 2011.
The organizer was David Cornelson. Topics were chosen via a madlibs in the early afternoon. Authors had until 10:30pm to send their games to the organizer.
The games were originally hosted at http://textfyre.com/speedif/ .
Topic List included:
* A character whose name starts with the letter 'M'
* Sending Jim and Kevin on a mission to locate something
* The Tomb of the Unknown Tool
* A 100 year old typewriter
* Braintree or Alewife
* One of the titles on the poster of made up titles (online version of the poster: http://nitku.net/if/namegenerator/generatorposter.html)
* Chicken fingers
News & updates (RSS)
Organizer(s): David Cornelson profile
Submission deadline: March 12, 2011
Games and Awards
Entrant: Bored Ladders
, by Marius Müller
Entrant: Brain of the Night Guest
, by Caelyn Sandel and Carolyn VanEseltine
Entrant: Delusions Again
, by Duncan Bowsman
Entrant: Digging Time!
, by Rob Wheeler
, by Jesse McGrew and Kate Matthews
Entrant: The Right Tool
, by Christopher Huang
Entrant: A Scurvy of Wonders
, by Rob Dubbin, Courtney Stanton, and Darius Kazemi
Entrant: A Shadow of Helpfulman
, by Clara Raubertas
Entrant: Vault of Hugo II: Electric Boogaloo
, by Jonathan Blask