Euphoria Brighter Than A Comet

by Naomi Norbez (call me Bez)

Beckj, a Plutonian on earth for beir ornithology degree, has been invited to a fraternity's Halloween party. Can bey stay within humanity's expected gender roles, and navigate beir love for beir best Earth friend Aaron at the same time? Or will bey let the mask slip--and find beautiful results?

This 18+ story contains: discussion of societal gender roles, and a sex scene. The sex scene contains pet play, petting, and fingering. It is skippable.

Euphoria Brighter Than A Comet is a game Iím really excited to show you. However, October was a very busy month for me, so I couldnít finish the version of this project with more choices. Because of that, Iím releasing this Kinetic Version, and will work on the Choice version for a future release. If you donít know, a kinetic text-based game is one with no choices or branching paths.

Please let me know what you think of this story! I very much want to hear other peopleís thoughts, so comments are very welcome!

First Publication Date: October 31, 2022