Polls by RovarssonView this member's profile1-7 of 7Best mechanical/physics puzzles.
- 10 votes for 10 games; created June 23, 2021
I had a lot of fun with the underground trolley puzzle in Axe of Kolt by Larry Horsfield. Any other games that feature cool mechanical...AGT must plays?
- 8 votes for 4 games; created May 7, 2021
I've recently started playing Cliff Diver 1 and I quit because I got impossibly stuck. I don't want to give u^p on a potential treasure...RPG games worth playing for a text adventurer.
- 5 votes for 4 games; created February 12, 2021
Over on the IF-Forum, there was a post recommending a number of Eamon games that are not hardcore RPG. So, can you suggest Eamon or other...Best parser games since 2017
- 95 votes for 38 games; created November 9, 2020
When browsing for good recent games, I'm overwhelmed by the amount of Twine and Choice games. Add to that a great number of games with...Historical sci-fi / alternate history
- 13 votes for 10 games; created September 22, 2020
I loved "Slouching towards Bedlam". Does anyone know of any other games that have that...Wide open spaces.
- 17 votes for 12 games; created November 29, 2019
This can apply to the setting of the games; prairies, deserts, icecaps come to mind. It can also apply to the feel of a game, the...Historical adventures.
- 12 votes for 10 games; created November 28, 2019
I love historical novels, no matter what time period they're set in. They do have to be accurate though. Can you suggest IF-games that...1-7 of 7